GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 1 year ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- West 6th Ave and Federal Boulevard Reconstruction Denver February 5, 2014Partnership heading up community effort to assist communication and mitigation of impacts Before the close of 2013, the Colorado Department of Highways (CDOT) confirmed with the City and County of Denver the funding of a Federal reconstruction project between West 6th Avenue and Howard Place (approximately W. 14th Ave.). Slated to begin in late in 2014, the […]
- Help the Federal Boulevard BID Chose a Logo February 5, 2014Do you have an opinion about the two logos being considered for the Federal BID? Please share your preference by participating in an online survey. Before taking the survey, read the following post about the Federal BID Brand driving the “look” of the two logos. The Federal Boulevard Business Improvement District (Federal BID) is in […] The post Help the Fed […]
- West 6th Ave and Federal Boulevard Reconstruction Denver February 5, 2014
- Check out this great article sent from one of our NIDO teachers! #Montessori #EarlyChildEducation mariamontessori.com/mm/?p=2500 1 week ago
- It's that time again, Our Safety and Health Fair is tomorrow at NE starting at 5:30pm! #familynight #montessori http://t.co/3wKQu2EaDC 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: ckcouzens
Earlier this summer, representatives of JPUN met with Fran Daly, the owner of Micky Manor located on Federal between 25th and 26th, about her plans to upgrade the establishment and reopen it as a family-oriented restaurant serving the Jefferson Park area. The building and restaurant has been in Fran’s family since 1944. In recent years, Micky Manor had fallen on hard times and was not operating to Fran’s satisfaction and she eventually evicted the tenant running it.
JPUN and Fran discussed putting a Good Neighbor Agreement (GNA) in place which commits Fran and JPUN to meet regularly to discuss any issues that may come up regarding the operation of the restaurant. A copy of the Good Neighbor Agreement for Micky Manor can be found on JPUN’s website. In return for agreeing to these terms, JPUN testified on June 8 in favor of Micky Manor’s application for a liquor license for the restaurant. The GNA was attached to the liquor license and can be discussed during any renewal request.
Fran does not have a tenant selected yet to run the restaurant, so the menu is not yet determined. Fran has committed to making a positive contribution to the neighborhood, so we encourage Jefferson Park residents to stop by and check it out once the restaurant is reopened.
PARKING ADVISORY FROM DENVER PUBLIC WORKS
Event Parking Restrictions for July 21st Brothers of the Sun Concert at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
DENVER, CO — Wednesday July 11, 2012 — Denver Public Works Right of Way Enforcement Agents will be enforcing posted parking regulations Saturday, July 21, during the ‘Brothers of the Sun’ concert at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Residents and visitors to the Sports Authority Fieldarea on Saturday, July 21 should follow all posted parking regulations in the stadium area. Continue reading