GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 1 year ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- West 13th Ave Realignment Study Open House May 24, 2014After several years of community discussions, research and documentation led by the Denver Planning Office the Decatur Federal Station Area Plan was passed by Denver City Council in April of 2013. Earlier this year, City Council passed the General Development Plan for Sun Valley. The adopted plans recommend a redesign of West 13th Avenue between […] The post […]
- A Lot Happening at The Boulevard in Jefferson Park May 17, 2014If you haven’t stopped by The Boulevard at Jefferson Park the past several months, then it’s way past due! Early in the winter Chili Verde opened at W. 23rd and Federal. Several months later in time for spring Crossfit Jefferson Park, Jefferson Park Pub and Sexy Pizza opened along Eliot at W. 23rd Ave. Early this summer, […] The post A Lot Happening at The B […]
- West 13th Ave Realignment Study Open House May 24, 2014
- RT @ahjobslist: Executive Director, Family Star Montessori School. bit.ly/ahjl526 #denver #boulder #jobs @familystar 1 month ago
- We have released our Exec. Director Leadership Profile and Job Description Visit our website! familystar.net #Montessori #JobSearch 2 months ago
Author Archives: ckcouzens
Earlier this summer, representatives of JPUN met with Fran Daly, the owner of Micky Manor located on Federal between 25th and 26th, about her plans to upgrade the establishment and reopen it as a family-oriented restaurant serving the Jefferson Park area. The building and restaurant has been in Fran’s family since 1944. In recent years, Micky Manor had fallen on hard times and was not operating to Fran’s satisfaction and she eventually evicted the tenant running it.
JPUN and Fran discussed putting a Good Neighbor Agreement (GNA) in place which commits Fran and JPUN to meet regularly to discuss any issues that may come up regarding the operation of the restaurant. A copy of the Good Neighbor Agreement for Micky Manor can be found on JPUN’s website. In return for agreeing to these terms, JPUN testified on June 8 in favor of Micky Manor’s application for a liquor license for the restaurant. The GNA was attached to the liquor license and can be discussed during any renewal request.
Fran does not have a tenant selected yet to run the restaurant, so the menu is not yet determined. Fran has committed to making a positive contribution to the neighborhood, so we encourage Jefferson Park residents to stop by and check it out once the restaurant is reopened.
PARKING ADVISORY FROM DENVER PUBLIC WORKS
Event Parking Restrictions for July 21st Brothers of the Sun Concert at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
DENVER, CO — Wednesday July 11, 2012 — Denver Public Works Right of Way Enforcement Agents will be enforcing posted parking regulations Saturday, July 21, during the ‘Brothers of the Sun’ concert at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Residents and visitors to the Sports Authority Fieldarea on Saturday, July 21 should follow all posted parking regulations in the stadium area. Continue reading