GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Meeting this month --- Wednesday, December 18th @ 6:30 PM at Zocalo, 2195 Decatur St
Contact David @ email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 11 months ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- Fun on Federal a Family Event! September 11, 2013Fun on Federal started as a small effort to showcase a few new and existing restaurants along Federal Boulevard and the emerging W. 25th Avenue area of businesses, and has expanded to a family fun-filled event with musicians, jumpy castle, children spanish dancers, a face painter, and more. Existing Federal staples as well as new [...]
- Federal BID to Sponsor Public Visioning Sessions September 11, 2013What improvements should be made for the small business areas along Federal Boulevard from W 23rd to 26th Avenues and along West 25th?Landscaping, pedestrian safety measures, new retail businesses serving young families? How should the area be identified? How would you envision the area five or ten years from now? These are the kinds of questions [...]
- Fun on Federal a Family Event! September 11, 2013
- Thank you to all who gave on @ColoradoGives, We raised $18,887 from 48 donors! if you haven't given please consider Family Star.#CoGivesDay 12 hours ago
- Colorado Gives is in Full Swing! Have you given yet?? coloradogives.org/FamilyStar/ove… 1 day ago
Author Archives: ckcouzens
Earlier this summer, representatives of JPUN met with Fran Daly, the owner of Micky Manor located on Federal between 25th and 26th, about her plans to upgrade the establishment and reopen it as a family-oriented restaurant serving the Jefferson Park area. The building and restaurant has been in Fran’s family since 1944. In recent years, Micky Manor had fallen on hard times and was not operating to Fran’s satisfaction and she eventually evicted the tenant running it.
JPUN and Fran discussed putting a Good Neighbor Agreement (GNA) in place which commits Fran and JPUN to meet regularly to discuss any issues that may come up regarding the operation of the restaurant. A copy of the Good Neighbor Agreement for Micky Manor can be found on JPUN’s website. In return for agreeing to these terms, JPUN testified on June 8 in favor of Micky Manor’s application for a liquor license for the restaurant. The GNA was attached to the liquor license and can be discussed during any renewal request.
Fran does not have a tenant selected yet to run the restaurant, so the menu is not yet determined. Fran has committed to making a positive contribution to the neighborhood, so we encourage Jefferson Park residents to stop by and check it out once the restaurant is reopened.
PARKING ADVISORY FROM DENVER PUBLIC WORKS
Event Parking Restrictions for July 21st Brothers of the Sun Concert at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
DENVER, CO — Wednesday July 11, 2012 — Denver Public Works Right of Way Enforcement Agents will be enforcing posted parking regulations Saturday, July 21, during the ‘Brothers of the Sun’ concert at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Residents and visitors to the Sports Authority Fieldarea on Saturday, July 21 should follow all posted parking regulations in the stadium area. Continue reading