Jefferson Park is an urban neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado’s Central Platte Valley. Historically Denver’s first suburb, Jefferson Park is a diverse and urban neighborhood close to downtown and near many of Denver’s major attractions. For more facts and figures, check out the unofficial Wiki page.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 1 year ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 1 year ago
- Federal Reconstruction Meeting and Open House August 7, 2014The post Federal Reconstruction Meeting and Open House appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- West 13th Ave Realignment Study Open House May 24, 2014After several years of community discussions, research and documentation led by the Denver Planning Office the Decatur Federal Station Area Plan was passed by Denver City Council in April of 2013. Earlier this year, City Council passed the General Development Plan for Sun Valley. The adopted plans recommend a redesign of West 13th Avenue between […] The post […]
- Federal Reconstruction Meeting and Open House August 7, 2014
- RT @ahjobslist: Executive Director, Family Star Montessori School. bit.ly/ahjl526 #denver #boulder #jobs @familystar 4 months ago
- We have released our Exec. Director Leadership Profile and Job Description Visit our website! familystar.net #Montessori #JobSearch 4 months ago