Jefferson Park is an urban neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado’s Central Platte Valley. Historically Denver’s first suburb, Jefferson Park is a diverse and urban neighborhood close to downtown and near many of Denver’s major attractions. For more facts and figures, check out the unofficial Wiki page.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 2 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- Bounty Bucks Debuts with Jefferson Park Farm and Flea August 4, 2015You’ve not heard of Bounty Bucks? How about Jefferson Park Farm and Flea (JPFF)? Well it wouldn’t be surprising if you haven’t. Both are a result of a new aspiring collaboration this summer between the Horseshoe Market and Federal... Read More The post Bounty Bucks Debuts with Jefferson Park Farm and Flea appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership. […]
- Business Spotlight; Jack-n-Grill August 4, 2015If you’ve traveled or lived around North Federal Blvd for a few years, you surely know Jack-n-Grill at 2524 Federal Blvd. Owner Jack Martinez brought New Mexican cuisine from his hometown of Albuquerque to Denver with the opening... Read More The post Business Spotlight; Jack-n-Grill appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- Happy birthday, Maria Montessori! #Montessori #education #denver 9 hours ago
- We're so grateful to Mayor Hancock and #ImaginationLibraryDenver founding partner Paradies for their… instagram.com/p/6kbybnrrxT/ 1 week ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live
- Parking Restrictions around Sports Authority Field at Mile High for Broncos Preseason Games
- Check out JPUN’s September Newsletter!
- USA PRO CYCLING CHALLENGE – DOWNTOWN STREET CLOSURES THIS WEEKEND
- Want to be added to the JPUN email distribution list? We have a form for you to complete!
- The “Dog Days of Summer” pet photos are ready! Check them out!