Jefferson Park is an urban neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado’s Central Platte Valley. Historically Denver’s first suburb, Jefferson Park is a diverse and urban neighborhood close to downtown and near many of Denver’s major attractions. For more facts and figures, check out the unofficial Wiki page.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 2 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- April 2015 Board Mtg Notes June 18, 2015April 16, 2015 In attendance: Marshall Vanderburg, Alan Burch, Carol Vowell, Jon Applegate, Cindy Snalam, Jerry Guida, Brenda Vasquez and Ihor Figlus Minutes from March meeting were duly motioned and approved. Jerry presented the finance report. Everything balances.... Read More The post April 2015 Board Mtg Notes appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partners […]
- BEE-JP a Ton of Fun! May 23, 2015After what seemed like a month of rain and cold with no change expected the morning of BEE-JP, the clouds broke and a beautiful blue sky made a most welcome appearance. Vendors scurried to get their tables of... Read More The post BEE-JP a Ton of Fun! appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- April 2015 Board Mtg Notes June 18, 2015
- Coming soon to a mailbox near you... #Lunch2015 @ Family Star Montessori - NW instagram.com/p/5uXnpGrrzS/ 3 days ago
- Join us this Tuesday from 5:30-7:00 at our NW Center (2246 Federal Blvd) for a fun and informative class on #infantmassage! 2 weeks ago