Jefferson Park is an urban neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado’s Central Platte Valley. Historically Denver’s first suburb, Jefferson Park is a diverse and urban neighborhood close to downtown and near many of Denver’s major attractions. For more facts and figures, check out the unofficial Wiki page.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 2 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Grace & courtesy are critical life skills. We love this blog post by How We Montessori! howwemontessori.com/how-we-montess… 6 days ago
- The fire truck, cop car, and #RTD bus at tonight's #Safety Night were a huge success! So wonderful to… instagram.com/p/2-GGPNLrx0/ 6 days ago