Jefferson Park is an urban neighborhood located in Denver, Colorado’s Central Platte Valley. Historically Denver’s first suburb, Jefferson Park is a diverse and urban neighborhood close to downtown and near many of Denver’s major attractions. For more facts and figures, check out the unofficial Wiki page.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 2 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- July 2015 Board Meeting Notes October 7, 2015July 16, 2015 The Partnership meeting was held at the home of Brenda Vasquez In attendance: Marshall Vanderburg, Carole Vowell, Gilbert Vasquez, Cindy Snalam, Brenda Vasquez, Alan Burch and Ihor Figlus Marshall made a motion to approve the... Read More The post July 2015 Board Meeting Notes appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- Fun on Federal 2nd Annual Debut October 7, 2015“Fun on Federal” makes a grand return in its 2nd Annual Debut. Local restaurants will be providing “choice appetizers” for Fun on Federal ticket holders. What better way to spend an early Fall evening strolling the neighborhood sampling... Read More The post Fun on Federal 2nd Annual Debut appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- Happy #WorldTeachersDay to all of our fantastic teachers at Family Star and all teachers around the world! #montessori #education #denver 4 days ago
- @DenverCommunity Thank you so much for coming! 4 weeks ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live
- Join us tomorrow! JPUN October Happy Hour – Oct 8 from 5 – 8 PM at 2785 Speer Apartments!
- PARKING ADVISORY FROM DENVER PUBLIC WORKS Parking Restrictions around Sports Authority Field at Mile High for Broncos Game
- Check out JPUN’s October Newsletter – and join us for Happy Hour on Thursday, October 8th!
- STREET CLOSURE ADVISORY: Street Closures Will be in Place in Jefferson Park Sunday September 27th
- Bridgestone Teens Drive Smart Ride and Drive in Parking Lot J (Northwest Lot by Stadium)