Just a reminder that we have a Land Use Committee meeting this THURSDAY the 14th of September at 7:00pm. This month’s meeting will be at Zocalo and will be followed by a tour of the project…which is to be occupied soon. The meeting is open to the public as always.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 1 year ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 5 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- @space_truckin Thank you for being an incredible @XcelEnergyCO #XEDOS site leader today! #contest We appreciate you! 1 year ago
- Thank you @XcelEnergyCO for another successful #XEDOS! #contest https://t.co/mNoHfsTgk1 1 year ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live