It’s still too early to voice a complaint about the specifics of the Spanos Rezoning. However, Rick Garcia and his staff have been instrumental in at least making sure the developer’s team gave credence to the Jefferson Park Community’s concerns. It’s worth a phone call or email to his office to thank him for his time, patience, and concern. Rick Garcia’s contact information is here.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 2 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 5 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- "The child who concentrates is immensely happy." Dr. Maria Montessori. There's something magical about children dee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you to everyone that attended our gala-bration on Saturday! We are sincerely grateful for your support - beca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live