- The liquor license for the “Adams Dinner Theater” was granted (especially good news for the urology clinic!).
- JPUN is awaiting a list of milestone dates regarding the PUD application for the Baby Doe’s site. This list will outline approximate dates for the different portions of the process from now until the first reading at Council. There will be at least one public hearing (at Planning Board) in addition to other potential opportunities bolster JPUN’s opinion.
- The AGSpanos Company has not contact any JPUN stakeholder (outside of the parcel owner’s) since the application date. Since no plan recommendations nor neighborhood recommendations are incorporated into the submitted application, the Developer must be content to try to get the rezoning without neighborhood support. If this continues to be the case, an organizational meeting will be held following the next General Membership Meeting to get the word out about the neighborhood concerns. More to follow, stay tuned.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 2 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 6 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- This week we're celebrating our wonderful teachers for #TeacherAppreciationWeek! We are incredibly grateful to have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our second Kendra Scott Gives Back party at Cherry Creek North is next week! Join us on May 8th for a fun evening o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live