The following graphics were presented to the Land Use Committee by Jim Brinkerhoff at the February LUC meeting. It will be presented to the City of Denver as a protest against the vacation of Alcott by the Allied Realty Development. The Brinkerhoffs, owners of the La Loma site, argue that possible traffic grid problems could occur at 26 and Alcott if the vacation is allowed to happen. The LUC has inquired with the City of Denver’s Traffic Engineer and the decision will be based solely on technical merits and criteria.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 7 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 7 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @DenverArtMuseum: We know the creative types never rest. And given you may be spending more time at home with family and kids, we encour… 2 weeks ago
- An update for our community familystar.net/blog/2020/3/an… 2 weeks ago