As of April, here are the current Land Use Committee voting members for 2009, based on attendance of at least 2 meetings from January through March 2009. Per the JPUN by-laws for the standing committee, new interested members may be voted in once they reach a 50% attendance level. Meetings occur the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Zocalo Conference Rooms and is open to the public. Anyone who wants to know more about the construction projects in the neighborhood is always welcome to participate.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 7 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 7 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @joinvroom: #VroomTip: When in the kitchen, let your child try a few grains of salt and sugar. Talk about how they taste. Using their se… 4 days ago
- RT @joinvroom: #VroomTip: After brushing your child’s teeth, play a silly game together in the mirror. Ask them to make a funny face and th… 4 days ago