As of April, here are the current Land Use Committee voting members for 2009, based on attendance of at least 2 meetings from January through March 2009. Per the JPUN by-laws for the standing committee, new interested members may be voted in once they reach a 50% attendance level. Meetings occur the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Zocalo Conference Rooms and is open to the public. Anyone who wants to know more about the construction projects in the neighborhood is always welcome to participate.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 1 year ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 4 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- @space_truckin Thank you for being an incredible @XcelEnergyCO #XEDOS site leader today! #contest We appreciate you! 1 year ago
- Thank you @XcelEnergyCO for another successful #XEDOS! #contest https://t.co/mNoHfsTgk1 1 year ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live