Here are the current La Loma site development drawings from the Brinkerhoffs as presented to the Land Use Committee and the General Membership. Note that this document will be attached to the final JPUN Developers Agreement as Exhibit ‘A’ when the Brinkerhoffs submit to the City of Denver for rezoning.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 6 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- There's still time to get your tickets! bit.ly/2YTcAUg #gala #celebration #fun #music #food #dancing #Denver #thingstodo 1 week ago
- Who can believe our gala is 3 wks away?? We hope you are making plans to join us for a night of delicious food, ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live