In a breakthrough agreement, Allied Development and the Brinkerhoffs met with CM Garcia in late December 2009 and are collaborating in turning the two-block span of Alcott Street into a pedestrian friendly private street. Attached are two images showing the concept and the support letter from the Land Use Committee for the redesign direction.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 7 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 7 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @DenverArtMuseum: We know the creative types never rest. And given you may be spending more time at home with family and kids, we encour… 2 weeks ago
- An update for our community familystar.net/blog/2020/3/an… 2 weeks ago