The Irish Marathon, “Running of the Green” will take place this weekend on Sunday, March 10th. The race course will go through a section of the Highland Neighborhood and will affect local streets and traffic flow in the area of W. 29th Ave and W. 27th Ave from Umatilla Street to Zuni Street as well as 15th Street and Central Street. The race begins at 10:15 a.m. but area residents and businesses should expect to see some closures beginning earlier in the a.m. Please see the attached course map for further details and use caution while driving on Sunday, keeping an eye out for race participants and spectators. For more information about the race visit: www.rotg.org .
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 2 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 5 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @ColoradoGives: So far together we have already given over 60,000 donations. The day is just getting started! Let's keep that number rol… 1 week ago
- Happy Colorado Gives Day! Your support is vital to our work and the children and families we serve. Join your fello… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live