The Irish Marathon, “Running of the Green” will take place this weekend on Sunday, March 10th. The race course will go through a section of the Highland Neighborhood and will affect local streets and traffic flow in the area of W. 29th Ave and W. 27th Ave from Umatilla Street to Zuni Street as well as 15th Street and Central Street. The race begins at 10:15 a.m. but area residents and businesses should expect to see some closures beginning earlier in the a.m. Please see the attached course map for further details and use caution while driving on Sunday, keeping an eye out for race participants and spectators. For more information about the race visit: www.rotg.org .
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 7 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 7 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We're hiring! Openings for Lead Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Assistant, and Administrative Assistant. Come grow with u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We are so excited for @AmptheCause this year - and grateful for sponsors like @HenselPhelps for the amazing work th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago