JPUN will be sponsoring a meeting with representatives from Denver’s Parks and Recreation on Thursday, April 3 at 7 p.m. at Riverside Baptist Chapel (same location as our monthly General Membership Meetings), to discuss a renovation of the existing playground equipment at Jefferson Park. Two design options will be presented at the planning session and JPUN needs your help to provide input on the playground upgrade. If you have friends or neighbors who use the playground facilities frequently, please help spread the word and attend this important event.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 6 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- There's still time to get your tickets! bit.ly/2YTcAUg #gala #celebration #fun #music #food #dancing #Denver #thingstodo 1 week ago
- Who can believe our gala is 3 wks away?? We hope you are making plans to join us for a night of delicious food, ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live