Join us! JPUN’s Annual Holiday Party – THIS SATURDAY!
Saturday Dec 5, 6pm–11pm
FieldHouse Event Center
1630 Federal Blvd
Celebrate the season and get to know your neighbors!
Featuring Timber! Bluegrass Band
High energy Bluegrass with some holiday music sprinkled in
Free Heavy hors d’oevres from some of your favorite places in Jefferson Park
Take the perfect holiday picture in our photo area
Holiday Video & Sing-Alongs
Kids Crafts and more
Revel in some of the most stunning views of the Denver skyline at Jefferson Park’s newest event center.
Plenty of parking or easily walkable.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 6 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- We're hiring! familystar.net/about-us#emplo… #jobs #hiring #ECE #montessori #denver #colorado 20 hours ago
- Mark your calendars! We hope you will make plans to attend our much anticipated annual gala on August 17th! For mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live