* Volunteer JPUN Newsletter Editor Needed: Do you want to help improve our neighborhood, gather the inside scoop on what’s happening in Jefferson Park, meet new people, and make some incredible connections in our community? Then consider becoming the volunteer editor for the JPUN newsletter! Jefferson Park United Neighbors is seeking a new editor to take over for our current one, who is seeking to retire from her post. The position only requires about 5-10 hours per month and the work can be completed from a computer in the convenience of your home or wherever you would like. Although journalism and writing experience is helpful, it is not necessary for this role. Contact Holley Petrick firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you or someone you know can help fill this important role.
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 2 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 5 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Last year we were able to provide gifts for every child that needed gifts - over 130! We need your help to ensure w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Thank you to all of the families that attended our recent Family Movie Night! We celebrated the Day of the Dead wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live