Be sure not to miss the following:
- THANK YOU to everyone that made our 5th year of Music @ Jefferson Park a success! We look forward to seeing you all again next summer!
- Potential for Historic Designation – JPUN has recently received notification from Community Planning and Development that a demolition application has been submitted for 2835 W 24th Ave. Landmark staff found the building to have the potential for designation. The 21 day posting period will expire at 4:30 pm onOctober 5, 2016. If an application for historic designation, along with the applicable fee, is received then the designation process will be followed. If not, demolition approval will be issued. JPUN also received similar notification (request for non-historic designation) for 2849 W 23rd Ave.
- Check out Briar Common Brewery + Eatery — Open later this week!
- The final Jefferson Park Farm & Flea of the 2016 season will take place on October 8th from 9:00-2:00!
- Trick or Treat block party on Halloween (Oct 31st from 5:30 – 7:30 PM) on River Drive
Become a Part of the Story – We are always looking for content for our newsletter, please send any pet of the month, neighbor of the month, picture this photos, and general stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers Needed – Volunteers are needed to help deliver copies of the newsletter. If you are interested please contact Brooke Bailey at email@example.com