As a part of Denveright and Denver Moves: Pedestrians and Trails, the City and County of Denver invites you to attend this second round of public meetings to examine costs, funding options and policies needed to achieve the community’s vision for a walkable Denver and a world-class trail system.
Come to a meeting near you!
Meetings will be from 5:30-7:00pm and will present the same material and opportunities for input:
- Aug. 29 – Montview Presbyterian Church, 1980 Dahlia in central/NE Denver (Facebook event here)
- Sept. 5th – Skinner Middle School, 3435 W. 40th Ave. in NW Denver (Facebook event here)
- Sept. 7th – Maxwell Elem. School, 14390 Bolling Dr. in far NE Denver (Facebook event here)
- Sept. 12th – Thomas Jefferson High School, 3950 S. Holly St. in SE Denver (Facebook event here)
- Sept. 14th – Castro Elementary School, 845 S. Lowell Blvd. in SW Denver (Facebook event here)
The Denver Moves: Pedestrians & Trails plan aims to improve walkability in Denver and to create a world-class trail system. This will be the first plan dedicated specifically to improving pedestrian and off-street trail experiences citywide. Ultimately, the plan will include a prioritized guide for improving Denver streets and crossings for people walking and providing trails that are appealing for both recreational and transportation purposes.
For a summary of the findings thus far, please review the Denver Moves: Pedestrians & Trails Existing Conditions Report which provides the most detailed inventory of Denver’s pedestrian and trail infrastructure to-date.
A sign language interpreter will be provided upon request with a three business-day notice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish language interpretation provided at all public meetings. Se provee interpretación en español en todas las reuniones públicas.
For more information please go to www.denvergov.org/denveright and click on the “Pedestrians & Trails” tab