DENVER, CO — This Sunday the Race for the Cure will be back in our neighborhood. Setup will begin on the Auraria Campus on Friday, 9/22, and the event will wrap up on Sunday, 9/24, around 11:00am. We’ve done the best possible job of minimally affecting traffic flow to your homes and businesses. We just ask that you please pay attention runners/walkers on roads during this time.
STREET CLOSURES: APPROXIMATE TIMES, (we do expect streets to open earlier than listed, if all goes well)
N/B I-25 to Auraria Pkwy.
- 2:00am-12:30pm– Full Ramp Closure
N/B I-25 to Colfax Ave.
- 5:45am-12:00pm– All traffic diverted to E/B Colfax Ave
Ramp from Colfax Ave. to I-25 and Auraria Pkwy Split
- 5:45am-12:00pm– All traffic to N/B I-25, NOTE: access to Auraria Pkwy Ramp closed
S/B I-25 to Colfax Ave.
- 5:45am-12:00pm– Full Ramp Closure
- 3:00am-12:30pm– I-25 to Speer Blvd. and connecting streets
- 5:45am-12:00pm-W. 14th Ave. / Howard Pl to W. 23rd Ave. – and connecting streets
E/B and W/B Colfax Ave.:
- 5:45am-12:30pm– I-25 to Federal Blvd. All W/B traffic diverted to I-25, all E/B traffic diverted to S/B Federal Blvd.
Mile High Stadium Way
- 5:45am-12:00pm– Decatur St. at Lower Colfax Ave to W. 18th Ave.
2017 Race Course MAP
Event Time: 6:30am – 11:00am
For any other Race Day information, please visit our website