Holiday Mercado – Arts & Crafts Fair
St. Dominic Church – North Denver
Saturday, December 2 (8a-6p) and Sunday, December 3 (8a-2p) in the church basement at W. 29th & Federal Boulevard (North Denver). Fair trade coffee, tea, chocolate, nuts. Jams by “Nun Other” than the Dominican Sisters. Homemade tamales by Grupo Esperanza. The most reasonably priced arts & crafts items! St. Nicholas will be here Sunday afternoon between 11:30am-12:30pm to bless everyone present. It’s a warm & welcoming event designed to build community. Free & open to the public.
Contact:Tina Romero, 720.840.8127 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 1 year ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 5 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Volunteer opportunity! We need some help this summer with a painting project at our Northwest Center! Click the lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Did you know you can still use your Five by Five pass card all summer for admission to cultural venues including th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live