- Join us for JPUN’s next General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, October 8 @ 6:30 PM at Riverside Church. Robin Kerns, former President of Sloan’s Lake Citizen Group and current volunteer partner with CU Denver and the Colorado Healthy Places Collaborative (CHPC) will be our guest speaker and would like your opinions related to the 23rd Avenue & I-25 Bridge Project.
- Don’t miss: TRICK OR TREAT – The River Drive Historic District will host their 4th Annual Trick-or-Treat Street this Halloween.
Participating homes will be marked with balloons.
WHEN: Thursday, October 31st @ 5:30–7:30pm
WHERE: River Drive block, southeast of W. 23rd Ave. & Clay St
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 6 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Did you know you can pick up your @growhaus food box from either Family Star location? GrowHaus food boxes are avai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our monthly CARES group meeting kicks off next week! Will you be joining us? familystar.net/blog/2019/10/1… 1 week ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live