- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 years ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 7 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 7 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @joinvroom: #VroomTip: When in the kitchen, let your child try a few grains of salt and sugar. Talk about how they taste. Using their se… 3 days ago
- RT @joinvroom: #VroomTip: After brushing your child’s teeth, play a silly game together in the mirror. Ask them to make a funny face and th… 3 days ago
Author Archives: aaltieri
- Voice your opinion about the plan to develop 55 acres just south of the football stadium into mixed-use development. A community meeting is set for Wednesday, November 20 at 5:30pm at Empower Field at Mile High, Gate 2.
- Join us for JPUN’s next General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, November 12 at 6:30 PM at Riverside Church.
- Also plan to attend an important upcoming meeting about significant improvements coming for pedestrians along Federal Blvd and bikes along 23rd Avenue. Denver Public Works and JPUN’s Land Use Committee will hold a joint open house on Thursday, December 5 from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Riverside Church.
JPUN is excited to be a co-sponsor of an upcoming City Council District 1 runoff debate between candidates Amanda Sandoval and Mike Somma. The debate will be hosted by Regis University on Wednesday, May 22 at 7 p.m. And just prior, Clerk and Recorder runoff candidates Paul Lopez and Peg Perl will debate at 6:30 p.m.
Important 2019 Run-off Election Dates
- May 20: Ballots begin mailing to active voters
- May 20: Drop-boxes open across the City
- May 28: Vote Centers open
- June 4: Last day to vote
- Vote Centers open 7am – 7pm
- Ballots must be received by 7pm
JPUN is excited to join with several other neighborhood organizations and Regis University to host a dynamic forum where you can hear candidates share their visions and ideas for our council district – District 1.
Join on Wednesday, March 20 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Mountain View Center in Claver Hall (use entrance 4 at Lowell and 52nd)