- Proposed Development Plans near Bronco Stadium Submitted To City
- Little Man Hosts First Wedding Expo At The Factory
- Platte Street’s New Cashless Convenience Store
- JPUN Co-Sponsors US Senate Democratic Candidate Forum
JPUN February 2020 Newsletter
This may be your last best chance to meet the Democratic U.S. Senate candidates before the March 7 caucuses start to narrow the field.* **
Join us at Regis University’s Mountain View Center on Tuesday, February 11, 6:30 – 8 p.m. for this North Denver community forum. Candidates will discuss the issues you care about so that you can make an informed choice. Moderated by 9News Political Expert James Mejia. Presented by Regis University and University of Colorado Denver School of Public Affairs.
To learn more about our community sponsors and the candidates who will attend, check out our Facebook event page. We look forward to seeing you there!
*Candidates may earn a spot on the June 30 primary either by petition or by winning delegates via a caucus system.
**To caucus on March 7, Colorado voters must register and declare a party affiliation by Feb. 14, 2020. Registered Unaffiliated, Democrat and Republican voters can participate unrestricted in the June 30 primary election.
- Voice your opinion about the plan to develop 55 acres just south of the football stadium into mixed-use development. A community meeting is set for Wednesday, November 20 at 5:30pm at Empower Field at Mile High, Gate 2.
- Join us for JPUN’s next General Membership Meeting on Tuesday, November 12 at 6:30 PM at Riverside Church.
- Also plan to attend an important upcoming meeting about significant improvements coming for pedestrians along Federal Blvd and bikes along 23rd Avenue. Denver Public Works and JPUN’s Land Use Committee will hold a joint open house on Thursday, December 5 from 5:30pm-7:30pm at Riverside Church.
JPUN Newsletter: November 2019
JPUN is excited to be a co-sponsor of an upcoming City Council District 1 runoff debate between candidates Amanda Sandoval and Mike Somma. The debate will be hosted by Regis University on Wednesday, May 22 at 7 p.m. And just prior, Clerk and Recorder runoff candidates Paul Lopez and Peg Perl will debate at 6:30 p.m.
Important 2019 Run-off Election Dates
- May 20: Ballots begin mailing to active voters
- May 20: Drop-boxes open across the City
- May 28: Vote Centers open
- June 4: Last day to vote
- Vote Centers open 7am – 7pm
- Ballots must be received by 7pm