GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ email@example.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 3 months ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 3 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 3 years ago
- Make a Difference for Federal Blvd September 3, 2016Opportunity for Public Input September 22nd The Federal Boulevard Corridor Wide planning process hit its stride with the August release of a draft set of project prioritizations. Recommendations from the successful conclusion of the planning process will direct... Read More The post Make a Difference for Federal Blvd appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partn […]
- July 2106 Board Mtg Notes September 1, 2016July 21, 2016 Attendance: Marshall Vanderburg, Ihor Figlus, Jerry Guida, Cindy Snalam, John Applegate, Brenda Vasquez and Alan Burch (Maria as well) Thank you to Cindy Snalam for hosting the meeting in her backyard (a summer tradition). May... Read More The post July 2106 Board Mtg Notes appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- @space_truckin Thank you for being an incredible @XcelEnergyCO #XEDOS site leader today! #contest We appreciate you! 1 month ago
- Thank you @XcelEnergyCO for another successful #XEDOS! #contest https://t.co/mNoHfsTgk1 1 month ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live
- Broncos play Monday Night! Parking Advisory in Effect
- Upcoming Public Meeting – Tuesday, Oct. 25th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. with a presentation at 6:00 p.m. Held at North High School
- Broncos play this Sunday at home!! Parking Advisory Notice
- Check out JPUN’s October Newsletter!!
- Building Code Board of Appeals looking for Citizen Members!