Join Us Sunday July 26
2PM – 6PM in the Park
Housewarming Party For The New Residents At Jefferson Park Townhomes!
Barbecue – Games – Fun
Meet your neighbors, enjoy a brat, and a drink on us!
Come help us celebrate!
The Community is Welcome!
–sponsored by Keller Williams Realty & The HomeW.I.S.E. Team at Cherry Creek Mortgage
JEFFERSON PARK UNITED NEIGHBORS NIGHT
The Denver Outlaws would like to invite you to INVESCO Field on July 16th for the 2009 Major League Lacrosse All-Star Game!
· 120 free tickets have been donated to residents of Jefferson Park
· Each qualifying household will receive up to 2 complimentary General Admission tickets
· Tickets are available on a first come first served basis
· Additional tickets may be purchased for just $8!
· Tickets include access to a pre-game social from 6 PM – 7:30 PM with an appearance from Outlaws players and coaches in the Budweiser Champions Club.
· Don’t miss your chance to see the best lacrosse players in the world at INVESCO Field!
Discounted tickets may only be purchased by calling, mailing or faxing the attached Invesco Field Free Tickets form to:
Denver Outlaws / Matt Greenwaldt ■ 1701 Bryant St. Suite 700 Denver, CO 80204■ T: (720)258-3609 F: (720)258-3696
Thanks to the Jefferson Park Volunteers who helped make this project a great success!
Jefferson Park Day 2009
Event Sponsor…Allied Realty
In Kind Sponsors and Contributors
- Zocalo Development
- Federal Blvd. Partnership
- Invesco Mile High Stadium
- Starbucks (Ed, Will you confirm that they are donating the coffee?)
- Riverside Baptist Church
- Inter-Mountain Muffler Shop (Riley Meehan)
Clean Up Teams
- The Urology Clinic of Colorado
- Allied Realty
- Acts 2 (25th & Clay…is there another name?)
As of April, here are the current Land Use Committee voting members for 2009, based on attendance of at least 2 meetings from January through March 2009. Per the JPUN by-laws for the standing committee, new interested members may be voted in once they reach a 50% attendance level. Meetings occur the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Zocalo Conference Rooms and is open to the public. Anyone who wants to know more about the construction projects in the neighborhood is always welcome to participate.
This letter was presented to Lex Economou at Spanos last month and acknowledges support from the Land Use Committee for only the most recent redesign of the Pinnacle Station project, now known as Element 47. The LUC recognizes the changes that have finally been made resulting from the past few years of intense struggles and is encouraged by the increased level of interaction and interest that Spanos has shown in the Jefferson Park neighborhood. The LUC will have continued communications with Lex as the project progresses.
(Thanks to Rafael Espinoza for drafting up the final letter.)
Here are the current La Loma site development drawings from the Brinkerhoffs as presented to the Land Use Committee and the General Membership. Note that this document will be attached to the final JPUN Developers Agreement as Exhibit ‘A’ when the Brinkerhoffs submit to the City of Denver for rezoning.