GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page Too
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Contact David @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 2 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- Jezebel's will take over former Squeaky Bean space: blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 2 years ago
- District 1 Council Candidates Forum April 8th March 27, 2015You’d have to be a hermit to not know the Denver municipal election season has come-on hot and heavy in certain parts of Denver. While the race for Mayor is a real sleeper, several council district races are highly... Read More The post District 1 Council Candidates Forum April 8th appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- Exciting “Jefferson Park Day” Coming Our Way March 27, 2015Come Saturday May 16, the Jefferson Park neighborhood will experience a duality of events you will not want to miss. The day includes a community cleanup staged in Jefferson Park, and a BeeJP event involving a gorilla urbanism endeavor, a market,... Read More The post Exciting “Jefferson Park Day” Coming Our Way appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnershi […]
- District 1 Council Candidates Forum April 8th March 27, 2015
- Support Family Star #Montessori w/ a donation & be entered in a raffle for a 2015 Ford Explorer! Click here: bit.ly/1bCsABM #raffle 1 day ago
- "The adult, indeed, perfects the environment, but the child perfects being itself." -#MariaMontessori #MontessoriQuotes #HappyFriday 1 day ago
If you would like more information on the crimes or to express your concerns, Denver Police Officers are always in attendance at JPUN’s General Membership Meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
Jefferson Park has several of these “UP” houses where owners can’t sell the house for what it would cost to live in the project that is replacing or going in near their dwelling. This is resulting in the loss of affordable single family homes in Northwest Denver neighborhoods. How can Denver reach a balance of uses in these neighborhoods?
Denver’s Inter Neighborhood Cooperation (INC) Transportation Committee
Denver’s INC Transportation Committee discusses issues that are relatable to Jefferson Park residents given our close proximity to downtown and our multi model options that are available.
Trouble finding parking?
Snow isn’t getting removed?
Where is our new playground?
Why are there so many ruts in our streets?
The Mayor and City Department Heads will be in Jefferson Park and would like to hear from you on Saturday, February 7 from 9am-11am at the PPA Event Center @ 21st and Decatur. This is a great chance to discuss issues and get them resolved. They will even provide breakfast!
Each quarter the Mayor, his cabinet and department heads come together to provide first-hand accounts of what is happening in your community and around the city. Following the meeting, all attendees will have the unique opportunity to engage in a one-on-one dialogue with the Mayor and his leadership team.
We strongly encourage you to attend. The more voices we have the more issues will get resolved.
Attending could help fix a problem you live with for 365 days out of the year!
JPUN will have a booth at the event. Please stop in to register and we can assist you with:
*Who to talk to from the city
*Combine similar issues your neighbors may be experiencing so they stand a greater chance of effectively being resolved.
*All those who register qualify for a raffle of Bronco merchandise.
Call out box
Please voice your concerns, questions and comments in our JPUN survey !!
Or scan this QR Code
This will allow us to compile a list of all of the issues and recognize any areas of serious concerns and how we can work to get them resolved.
Attached is a list of Departments and their directors that are expected to attend.