Land Use meetings from now on will be held at 6:30 PM at Riverside Church in a conference room off of the chapel (north side of the church).
GET INVOLVEDJefferson Park United Neighbors (JPUN) | Promote Your Page TooJoin Our Mailing List
Submit your JPUN Membership Application
Email your JPUN Membership application to email@example.com
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MTG:
2nd Tuesday of the month @ 6:30 PM
Riverside Baptist Church - Rear Chapel
2401 Alcott Street
Denver, CO 80204
Open to Public
LAND USE COMMITTEE MTG:
Typically held 1st Thursday of the month at the conference room off of rear chapel of Riverside Church. Contact Justin - LUC@JPUN.org with any questions
Open to Public
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @ryandarbonne Hi Ryan, thanks for the note ... Are you just an individual in the neighborhood or do you represent an organization? 6 months ago
- @DenverHighlands is for sale. Send a direct message if interested. 4 years ago
- Barry's@Highlands moves into former Arabian Bar space on Navajo, hopes to be open by December. blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/20… 4 years ago
- Make a Difference for Federal Blvd September 3, 2016Opportunity for Public Input September 22nd The Federal Boulevard Corridor Wide planning process hit its stride with the August release of a draft set of project prioritizations. Recommendations from the successful conclusion of the planning process will direct... Read More The post Make a Difference for Federal Blvd appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partn […]
- July 2106 Board Mtg Notes September 1, 2016July 21, 2016 Attendance: Marshall Vanderburg, Ihor Figlus, Jerry Guida, Cindy Snalam, John Applegate, Brenda Vasquez and Alan Burch (Maria as well) Thank you to Cindy Snalam for hosting the meeting in her backyard (a summer tradition). May... Read More The post July 2106 Board Mtg Notes appeared first on Federal Boulevard Partnership.
- @space_truckin Thank you for being an incredible @XcelEnergyCO #XEDOS site leader today! #contest We appreciate you! 4 months ago
- Thank you @XcelEnergyCO for another successful #XEDOS! #contest https://t.co/mNoHfsTgk1 4 months ago
Jefferson Park in Top 10 Best Places to Live